The Caribbean Council provides specialist advice and support to companies, trade associations, governments, public sector organisations, and regional and multilateral organizations.
Our services include:
• Research, analysis and strategic advice on Caribbean economic, commercial and political issues
• Targeted economic, commercial and political intelligence
• Advice to investors and companies wishing to trade with the Caribbean
• Advice on managing relations with Caribbean institutions and commercial entities
• Support with introductions and in creating strategic partnerships
• Advocacy in relation to international trade negotiations and regulatory affairs
• The organization of large and small international conferences, seminars, workshops investment and trade delegations
• Well informed specialist advice on developing investment and trade relationships with Cuba
• Practical advice based on a long experience of working in the Caribbean
The Caribbean Council has a proven record of success. It has a full time specialist staff based in Europe and can call on associate consultants in the Caribbean, Brussels, Geneva, Miami and Washington.
The Caribbean Council is a company limited by guarantee that is registered in England and Wales under registration number 4276621. It is registered for VAT in the UK under number 998253657. Its registered address is 2 Belgrave Square, London, SW1X 8PJ, United Kingdom.
Board of Directors
John Bowers, Chairman and Non-Executive Director
David Jessop, Managing Director
David Suratgar, Non Executive Director
Chris Bennett, Director
Stephanie Whittle, Director and Company Secretary